Five things I am grateful for today: October 30, 2014 Thursday
- I am able to have my dad’s Post 911 GI Bill pay for my tuition and pay me a monthly living stipend. This is my sole means of income right now and I am extremely thankful. Without this I would either be tens of thousands of dollars in debt with student loans, or simply might never have gone to college at all.
- I ran doubles yesterday (it’s becoming my regular routine on Wednesday to run 2x per day, and I am actually enjoying it 🙂 ).
- I ran a solid 6 mile tempo run this morning with my coach and my running buddy. We averaged a 6:32 pace, but really we started the first mile at a 7 minute pace and finished the last 3 miles at a 6:15 pace. So I’m happy about that!
- I had no class today, so I got to bum around after my workout…unfortunately, I didn’t get any homework done. Whoops.
- I’ve made it through another day alive and I am one day closer to whatever my future life holds. I hope tomorrow is a good day. If I wake up alive, I guess it will be a good day already.