Five things I am grateful for today: October 23, 2014 Thursday
- I had an awesome workout early this morning with my running buddy, Emily and my coach! It felt great to be running fast in the dark, with the rain falling…braving the elements always makes me feel like a bad-ass 🙂
- My coach. We ran an enjoyable 4 miles last night and I am thankful that he is dedicated enough to pick me up at 6:30 am and bike in the rain behind Em and I while we ran this morning.
- The thunder and lightning storm held off until noon, after I had completed my morning workout…thank goodness I avoided that!
- No class this morning, enough said.
- I am not as tired today. I feel like I got more rest last night, even after my nap…which I needed.