Five things I am grateful for today: October 22, 2014 Wednesday
- The rain. Something about a rainy day brings out the child inside of all of us. It reminds me of blanket forts, movie nights, and candle light. It makes me want to curl up with tea and a good book.
- My group members in my Health Program Planning class seem to be much more focused and are contributing a lot more to this week’s assignment as compared to our last assignment. I’m glad I don’t have to do all the work…group projects in college are a nightmare.
- I have access to clean drinking water and fresh/safe produce and food everyday.
- I live within walking distance of several grocery stores.
- I don’t live in a war torn country rife with civil unrest or outside attackers. I don’t have to worry about my friends of family members being shot, I don’t have the stress of constant fear. I am so blessed to have been born an American in the 1990s.
I’ll be running in the rain tonight 🙂 Doing double workouts today and looking forward to it 🙂