Five things I am grateful for today: October 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Meeting up with a friend that I haven’t seen in a few months. We always have really good conversations, and he really offers a lot of good advice when I am having a tough time. We went to a Thai place, and I had Chrysanthemum iced tea, which was delicious 🙂
- I reached 200 followers for my blog today! It really means a lot to me that there are some people out there who read what I write! Thank you ❤
- I had the courage to begin this blog almost two years ago, around Thanksgiving of 2012. I was going through a really rough time, and I needed an outlet for my feelings as well as a way to connect to others. I’ve really loved having a place to write what I want to. I used to write stories as a child all the time, and I had forgotten how much I loved it!
- I had a really enjoyable and calming 8 mile run this morning. Just me and my thoughts.
- How things will always work out or at least time will move on regardless. Sometimes I am steering the boat, and other times I am at the mercy of the waves.