Five things I am grateful for today: October 20, 2014 Monday
- I made it to my first midterm of the Fall term at Portland State University on time and I think I rocked it, despite getting less than optimal sleep last night.
- I connected with a friend I haven’t seen in a while and our schedules have finally aligned so that we can meet up tomorrow afternoon.
- My mom. She is my biggest source of support and if I didn’t have her I would never be able to make it as far as I have over here in Oregon.
- Smiles from strangers that brighten my morning.
- Making careless mistakes like getting on the wrong bus home which teaches me to roll with the punches…or go with the flow and not let small things ruin my day.