Five things I am grateful for today: October 19, 2014 Sunday
- Getting a free entry for a 5k this morning, running with my favorite running buddy, supporting my favorite running store, and giving my best effort even though I didn’t feel 100% today.
- Being able to sleep in until 8am today!
- The weather! It is super warm and sunny today!!! Sunshine makes me feel so happy 🙂
- My running coach. I really love him a lot and I am so glad I made the choice to walk into his running store almost exactly one year ago. That decision has truly changed my life!
- Feeling alive…being able to push my body, to feel the changes in the air, to smell, feel, love, chit-chat, be tired, be happy, feel rested and just be here. Life is amazing.