Five things I am grateful for today: 10/12/2014 Sunday
- I am grateful that I got at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep last night. I have a safe place to lay my head and can peacefully relax.
- I am grateful to be healthy and able to run in the morning without impediment by injury or disability. My neighborhood is safe and I don’t have to fear attack from people, cars or animals.
- I am grateful that I have wireless internet access that is reliable and fast. I also split the internet bill three ways with my neighbors, so it is much cheaper than it would be normally.
- I am grateful to have heat in my apartment and on-site laundry.
- I am grateful to have fresh fruit for my breakfast: tangerines, nectarines, and apples to nurture my body and keep me healthy.
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself! This picture is pretty anti-gratitude, I don’t have 99 problems. Which pretty much explains why I can run for fun.
But it’s a fun picture 🙂